Build under £50,000
£165.00 excl. VAT
- You may enter more than one category. Each entry must be submitted on the relevant entry form.
- All entries and supporting documents must be submitted by 03/08/2023 via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to our address: Eljays44 Ltd, 3 Churchill Court, 112 The Street, Rustington, West Sussex, BN16 3DA.
- The awards are open to all industry-related businesses nationally that commenced their business before January 2021.
- The entry fee is £165 + VAT.
- A sponsor cannot enter the category that they are sponsoring.
- The comments made on your application form should be accurate to the best of your knowledge.
- The judges reserve the right to move your application to another category or to add you to another category.
- The judges’ decision is final.
- Entrants must be available for consultation with the judges should the need arise.
- By entering the awards, you agree to partake in publicity of the Pro Landscaper Project Awards, including the use of any photography or logos you send as part of your application.
- Should a category not receive sufficient entries, it will be withdrawn from the awards ceremony.
- Entry is completed solely on your application form, there will be no site visits.
- The closing date for all entries is 3 August 2023.
- We reserve the right to extend the deadline.
- By entering the awards, you authorise us to use personal data collected during the entry process for the purpose of administering the awards and receiving/circulation further information regarding the awards and other relevant events from time to time
- The judging panel will be made up of a mixture of industry professionals. We will be extremely confidential with the information you submit and if we feel there is a conflict of interest in a category, the judge in question will not take part.
- We reserve all rights to publish projects & images pre and post-awards within any of our (Eljays44) publications and or promotional materials.